Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tu-tu Cute!

Oh. My. Goodness! Amanda and Grace, our neighbors, came over with tu-tu's today. We immediately got the girls dressed and ready for a photo shoot in the yard! hahaha! I believe they are some of the BEST pics I have ever seen. I am going to use some of them and make an awesome collage for Abby's new room!


"Friends don't shake hands, friends hug!'
Checking out Abby's toes! :-)
Admiring their beautiful tu-tu's!
Little ballerinas!
Truly, so sweet!
GORGEOUS! :-)


Me and my girl!





Thank you, Amanda! I know our families are going to LOVE these just as much as we do! :-)
I told Abby that I needed to post these for Nanny and Gi-gi real fast, and she said....'and Uncle Tim, too!' So, Aunt Marsha-Make sure Uncle Tim sees these! :-)
P.S. Today was a big day. We took the rails off Abby's crib and it's now a toddler/day bed. I have pics of that and other fun stuff, so check back soon for more pics and news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh, you look just like Mommy did, that is the cutest thing that I have ever seen, You could send this to the movies or magazines,it is sooo cool! I love you, cannot wait to see you

Wickenkamp Family said...

i will bring over a CD. could you please copy all them on there for me. i love them all. they were tu-tu cute this afternoon. thanks for sharing with us in the fun!!!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!