Sunday, April 26, 2009
Jeeze Louise....sd;jalkjgslkdjvnsv bleepity bleep bleep....this is NOT good!
The news just said the worst place to be is an airport, and guess who is flying this week???...SCOTT!
As if bird flu, west nile and mad cow disease didn't have me in a big enough tizzy already! THIS is why I don't like people to touch or breathe on my children..haha! You never know if that old lady in Target has swine flu or not! ha!
Stacy-I told you on Facebook to go to Mexico, I TAKE IT BACK! DON'T GO! Stay home!! :)
Friday, April 24, 2009
Anyways, tonight I hosted a Clinic at the gym to prep the girls from try-outs that are coming up this weekend. We had a GREAT turn-out, and I am hopeful that I will be able to build a strong squad of 16-25 girls. YAY!!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
We are there in the middle. The blonde to MY right is Sarah, my friend that ran with me, and to my left (in the white) is a sorority sister of mine, and out of 15,000 people, we just happened to be right next to each other in the starting corral! So cool!
I look so serious in this one and we had been running for about 1min at that point..haha!
Such a beautiful day for a run..haha!
There's the juggling guy-ha!, you can see me right behind him. I hate that they have the CLOCK time in the pictures and not our chip times. Our pace group had chip times that were about 10min. behind the clock time, because we had to stand and wait that long in the corrals for everyone in front of us to start running...it ticked me off the whole time I was running, too...ha! The guy at the running store had warned me of that, though, thank goodness, because when I got to mile 1 and the clock said almost 20min., I about had a stroke. I know I am slow, but not THAT slow..haha!
And, this makes me laugh because it looks like I am holding that mans hand..haha! I wasn't, by the way! :)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Olivia was the little foreman, making sure Abby and Scott did a good job!
She's pleased with what she sees! ha!
Looks Great, Scott!
So you think we have a little weed problem in the 'back forty!?' I am guessing getting rid of these pests will be Scott's next big yard project.
Mom and Abby were out playing yesterday and it started raining on them. Abby's hair got wet then the wind blew it up on her helmet, it looked so funny! She's a nut!
Getting in some more play time this morning before the rain blew in AGAIN! Ugh! She looks SO cute in a cap! I love it!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Soaked and happy to be DONE!
When I got home Mom and Scott and the girls had planned a little celebration for me. It was SO sweet! I loved it! :)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
The face of a little angel! :)
You know my big girl isn't going to miss a photo opportunity! :) You can still see the highlighter on her eyes, and this is after TWO baths tonight! haha!
***and as I took 5min. to type that, Abby is now COVERED head to toe in highlighter. She has her 'make-up on and tattos like Uncle!' And, to the tub we go at 4:30! Oh, don't worry, I got a picture first-ha! :)
Monday, April 13, 2009
Waiting for the egg hunt to begin.
Good eye, Abby!
All the kids after the hunt. 'Try to control your happiness and excitement, okay kids!?' haha!
Abby and her best buddy!
One of the only pictures from the day where you can somewhat see her dress/outfit. And, Olivia spit up all over hers before I could get a picture of it! ha!
With Aunt Sara! :)
More egg hunting. Abby wanted another go at it before we left, so we hid them again for her.
She was so UN-thrilled about finding one of the carrots that the big kids missed. It was SO funny!
And, since Olivia slept through most of the Easter festivities (I seriously don't have one picture of her from the whole day :( ....so, here is a cute one of her on Saturday! Our darling little chef in training! ha!
And, yes...she is kissing a worm!
Hopefully, we will have a picture of an apple that we grew in our own back yard this summer! :)
Getting her manicure. She had them painted lilac for Easter...perfect choice! :) And, she LOVED it...I think I have created a monster! ha!
SO EXCITED...and, I just can't hide it!
This is a little more how things are going these days. Olivia is ALL over Abby, and it drives Abby crazy, UNLESS Abby is in the mood for it, then she loves it. Most of the time she just likes to say, 'Liv, get off of me!' 'Mom, Liv is touching my book, my dress, my doll, etc!' (she calls her Liv now, because she is in a phase of shortening everyone's names: Liv, Nan, Pap, Gig, Gog..haha!)
They both look guilty to me! :)
Back to the book!
Friday, April 10, 2009
So, I try to get on there from time to time to read the news. Well, today I got on there this morning and, NOT KIDDING, the following are the Top Stories on CNN!
1. PETA wants the Pet Shop Boys (a British rock band) to change their name to....READY?, are you really ready for this bull crap...RESCUE SHELTER BOYS! Seriously!? And, this is a top story on CNN WHY!? Are your journalists that hard up for a damn news story? If so, I will HAPPILY join the company and report REAL news. Oh, and the story goes on to read that PETA also petitions to change the word FISH to SEA KITTENS! At that, I stopped reading!
2. Michael Phelps Mom speaks out, telling reporters that her son is NOT a bad kid, blah blah blah. Yes, I know. Yes, I still like Michael Phelps. Yes, I loved watching him this summer but SHUT UP! Let him grow up and take some responsibility for his actions. Whether he wants to be or not, he is a role model to young kids and he should NOT have allowed himself to be photographed taking a bong hit! The only hit he needs is upside the head for being an idiot and losing contracts and looking likea fool. That's what his Mom should have done.
3. Bees invade home in Boca Raton, threatening the lives of the owners 2 dogs...OH MY!...God forbid! AND...they sent a iRepoter to cover the story! Again, SERIOUSLY!? Please, CNN...give me a job. I wouldn't even care about this if I lived IN Boca Raton. Here's an idea you idiots...call an exterminator, put your dogs in the house and SHUT UP!
4. Casey Anthony (don't even get me started on that dumb, piece of shit, selfish ho!)..anyways, her Mom got mad during a hearing and called an attorney a bastard! Big deal, my Grandma Jewell calls every idiot she encounters a bastard! haha! I am SO sick of hearing about these people. Let that poor child rest in peace, lock up her crazy Mom and let God deal with her when she gets to him. Eternity is a looooooong time. Casey should have thought about that when she drugged her poor baby so she could go out clubbing! Anyways, the point of this is....I DON'T CARE IF CASEY'S MOM CALLED SOMEONE A BASTARD...I don't care...no one cares!
5. Endless Pointless Stories about the Obamas! Where should I begin with this one? I will keep it short and to the point...I don't care where they order their pizza from, I don't care if Michelle planted a garden, I don't care if she wore a sweater to meet the Queen (and may have accidently touched her back). Now, YES! When the President does INSANE things like give our tax dollars to fund overseas abortions...I WANT TO KNOW! But, at the risk of being a b!tch, I don't care that they put in a swing set...I just don't.
Of ALL the headlines, and there are MANY more, 2 were worth reading....TWO! The following about residents in Kauai taking matters into their own hands and rebuilding a road to a National Park! Here is the link...GREAT story
And, a story about a little girl that was murdered in Fort Wayne, IN and they are releasing old evidence in an attempt to solve her murder. Her story will also be on America's Most Wanted tomorrow night. Yes, this is important because maybe someone will recognize something and they can help police solve this for her and her poor family! However, reading this just ENRAGED me, because I can't believe the evil and the sick people that are able to breathe the same air that we do! Now that I have 2 daughters it makes me fearful of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. You never know. You can't let them out of your sight for even a milisecond, and you can't trust anyone. Now I know why my mother had me getting of the bus at a 'babysitters' until I was almost 15-ha! I don't blame her one bit, though. All I can say, again, is that forever is a looooong time and I would imagine there is a special place in Hell for people like that!
***Anyways, that is my rant for the day! If anyone gets REAL news from a better source, please pass it along to me. I am about to start boycotting CNN all together. Between their online news and Nancy Grace, I can't take much more! haha!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Just arriving, she was SO excited!! :)
Showing us some moves and getting warmed up!
Silly girls! Shakin' their grove things! ha!
A miniature chorus line! haha!
They showed us the two numbers they will be performing in the recital! That should prove to be an interesting evening! It was SO stinkin' cute, I could hardly stand it. Abby did so awesome! I was SO proud of her! She LOVES it!
More recital practice!
I was really impressed with how well Abby knew what was going on, etc. When we ask her to show us what she learned in class, she will show us a move or two and then start acting goofy, so I was starting to wonder how she does in class. But, she knew exactly what to do, where to stand, both of her routines, etc. She was awesome. And, if I do say so, she is quite good for wee little one. I am amazed that they can get the girls to do anything together, much less 2 whole numbers. ha! She loves her teacher and is such a good girl in class. She never ceases to amaze me! :)
- The Utley Crew
- Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!