Wednesday, January 21, 2009

'Do you like my hair!?'

After 3 years of not wanting me to even brush her hair, Abby is now obsessed with doing her hair. We have to do her hair about 10 times a day...I am running out of ideas.


She looks like SUCH a big girl with her hair up. Last night it looked so cute for dance class. Scott took her and he said that she was in the room with the other girls and the teacher and he could hear her asking everyone, 'do you like my hair!?' haha!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!