Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where has the time gone!?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABIGAIL JENETTE!

Well, three years ago today, life as I knew it changed forever. I can NOT believe Abby is 3 today. These 3 years have been nothing short of amazing. Being pregnant with Abby was the best and most exciting time of my life. I loved every min. of it. After reading 5million books, taking classes, etc. I thought I had, at least, some idea of what was in store, but man was I WRONG! haha! She came out a fighting ball of energy and hasn't lost an ounce of momentum. From day one she was a tiny little version of myself. I have learned more about myself from raising her the last three years, than I ever did the 25 years that I had without her. I think she will forever be my mini-me. It is so strange to have Olivia now. Olivia feels like I have my baby, but with Abby, I feel like I have the other side of me. It has been awesome to watch her grow and change. There is NEVER a dull moment when Abby is around. haha! She is witty, brilliant, creative and full of imagination. I can't wait to see what the years to come will bring. She has already brought so much love and joy to us and everyone that we know. I could never ask for a better, more loyal daughter and best friend! :) We love you, Abby!

At one of my showers!
Her 'original' birthday. :)




Her first Birthday! What a sweetie! (and that is the tu-tu that she has on in the pics I just posted of her and Olivia a few weeks ago-haha! She will grow one day, I just know it!)







Her 2nd Birthday!




And, the birthday girl today! :)


Yep, this is the shirt she has on in the pic above from last year...like I said, she will grow one of these days. For now, we save a bundle on clothes-haha!
We have had a GREAT day so far. I will post pics of all the celebrating tonight. We are waiting until Scott gets home to have cake and open her big prizes! :)

5 comments:

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Aww Happy Birthday Abby!

Bridesmaids/Hostesses said...

Happy birthday Abby!! Your estranged aunt Jenny still loves you!

The Cantlons said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I can't believe you are 3 years old!! You're getting so big!! Enjoy your cake and special prizes tonight!

The Utz Family said...

Time goes by way to fast!! Happy Birthday Abby!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!!

From your bestfriend
Alli

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!