Monday, December 1, 2008

Some more pics...

I took about 300 pictures while we were home, but these are some more of my favorites!


I took some pics for my brother Sat. night and Timmie was just being silly and posing for me, and this turned out to be one of the best pics of all! :)
How many people does it take to play a game on the PSP? In my family...5 or more, because everyone thinks they know the RIGHT way to do it!-haha!

Something tells me one of the big boys won't let him have a turn! I LOVE this picture!


Abby and Aunt Shelle! :)



And, this is SO Abby!-hahaha! Chances are she knows whatever it is she is getting ready to do to Olivia, she shouldn't be doing it!





1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

Haha, I LOVE that last picture! I can just hear it now..."Umm, Olivia? Yeah, Mom TOLD me I could pull your hair, so chill out."

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!