Monday, December 15, 2008

...Boots with the Fur!....

My friend, Angie, got Olivia THE most adorable boots and tek vest I have ever seen. I had to put it on her and play dress up today! :) Having 2 girls is like having 2 baby dolls...it's so fun playing dress up with them!

Here are Olivia's boots with the fur! haha!
Seriously, how adorable is THAT!?

She looks ready to hit the slopes, huh? haha!


Of course, I had to go look for a matching one for Abby. They didn't have one just like Olivia's so I got her a different one that is equally as awesome!




I am hoping that it will actually warm up enough sometime in the near future to take them outside all dressed up and get some good pics in these outfits!

3 comments:

The Utz Family said...

OMG! That is awesome!! Love the boots! BTW Hannah loves that song!! Ha! :)

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

OMG! SO CUTE!

The Cantlons said...

oh my goodness. . that is adorable. . .

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!