Monday, December 29, 2008

We have a mover!

Olivia finally rolled over today! She has been so close for a while now. She would get all the way on her side and just teeter, but today she figured it out. Now, as soon as I put her on her belly, she flips right over. She can roll to her belly from her back if she uses me or Abby to push off, but I don't count that. haha! She does get points for being innovative enough to use outside resources to get what she wants, though! haha!


AND.....thought you all would enjoy these 2 incidents of the day. First, this is what I get for taking a few min. to put Olivia down for her nap....
I mean, if I were 3 and had access to toilet paper, I would probably do the same thing, wouldn't you?! haha!



****And, she has been talking about slinky snakes all morning and I had no clue what she was talking about. Well, I have a bag of Twizzlers sitting out and she finally pulled one out and asked if I wanted a slinky snake. I also realized that there were quite a few 'slinky snakes' gone and I didn't eat them and I knew Abby didn't eat them, so where could they be and how long have they been gone???......She had stuffed them under her mattress. haha! I know they couldn't have been there too long because I just opened them a day or so ago...thankfully!

1 comment:

kj said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from all the Utley's in Oklahoma!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!