Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wedding Fun....

Saturday a friend and sorority sister of mine got married. Ellen and I lived together for a year and a half while in college, and served as officers of our sorority together. She and Adam have been dating for 9yrs., so Adam got to come and live at the sorority house with us on the weekends. hahaha! (no boys were allowed, but we made exceptions for guys like Scott and Adam;-) I can't believe that they are FINALLY married. It seems like just yesterday we were teasing them mercilessly about everything, and trying our best to embarass them. :) They are a SUPER couple, and I wish them many happy years together!

Adam and Ellen!!...the Newlyweds. The wedding was beautiful and Ellen looked GORGEOUS!:)

Adam's family has a tradition that I have never experienced (and I have been to a LOT of weddings!) They push the new couple around in a wheel-barrow on the dance floor, then they shave Adam! It was entertaining, to say the least. (btw, they don't actually shave him...we asked-haha!)

It was so good to see lots of old friends and catch up with everyone. Here are some of my sorority sisters that were there!:)
Me and the Bride!
One of my best friends (and one of my bridesmaids), Jessica!
Part of the old school crew! haha! This is a far cry from our partying days at Murray State (I will save those pictures and stories for another day-haha), but we still have a good time, no matter what!

And, I survived over 8hrs. in high heels! (and even danced) Thanks for a wonderful time, Adam and Ellen. It was a beautiful wedding and everyone had a GREAT time. Hopefully, they are enjoying their Honeymoon right now!:)

No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!