Thursday, August 7, 2008

Updates, etc.

Couple of updates....

***My nephew made it out of surgery beautifully. He does have a plate and 4 screws, but hopefully he will make a speedy recovery. The nurses even commented to my sister on how he was such a great young man, and that they should be very proud! :)

***My Grandma was released today, also. YAY!

SIDE NOTE: I looked over on the night stand today and realized that the only thing in my Pregnancy Journal was some scribbling that Abby did one day. Seriously, I have not recorded a single thing in there. I have such a great journal from my pregnancy with Abby, and I Scott and I DIE laughing reading it. After being a little sad about it, I realized that I have been recording everything here in the blog. (More than any of you care to know, probably-haha!) But, I have decided that I am going to have the blog printed and bounded at least once a year. I think it will be a SUPER momento for the girls one day. With that being said....

***I also had a Dr. appt. today. It was good timing, because I was starting to get concerned over how miserable I had been feeling. It was taking quite a while for this 'bug' to pass, and I was starting to get a little worried. The Dr. is fairly certain that it is only a virus and that I am on the tail end of it (thank goodness). His main concerns were staying hydrated and contractions. Things seem to be fine in both of those areas, but he has a prescription and orders on file if I need anything this weekend, so that's good. I was ordered to REST, stay out of the heat and drink LOTS of liquids (I already drink more than 100oz. of water a day, so I might float away, but I will do my best!-haha!). Other than that, everything looks perfect. He had me pre-register for delivery (SCARY!), and from here on out, if I go into labor, they won't do much (if anything) to stop it (also SCARY!).

Well, it's official....I'm HUGE!-haha! I have only gained 15 lbs., but if THIS is 15 lbs, she better come out weighing at least 13 lbs. (totally kidding!-haha) Notice I am always in black. I do wear other colors/patterns, but I look so massive in them, I can't bring myself to post a picture of that-haha!


And, I have been playing around more with my camera. I wanted to have it mastered and my editing software by the time Olivia arrived, so I am working over time, and driving Abby CRAZY in the process.

Here is just a cute one of her playing. She told me to put the camera away and when I didn't, she told me she was going to come and get me, so here she comes.....:)
Just playing around with editing...I can't wait to get Lightroom. While this is gorgeous, wait until you all see what can be done with Lightroom!

1 comment:

Wickenkamp Family said...

You look great girl. Hey.. I need your mom's phone number. I have my phone on me all the time or i am at home.
It is excellent news about your nephew and grandma. I wish them both a speedy recovery.

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!