Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun in the Back Yard!

I had no idea how much I missed having the back yard fenced. We spend so much time back there, and Dixon can acutally run and play with Abby again. I guess putting up the fence makes it more fun in the back yard. haha. (all mental, I know!:)

Chasing butterflies....
Displaying her jumping skills.....
Awe, Best Friends Forever:)...or until he makes her mad and she throws something at him, etc. haha!

And, Scott came in proudly displaying this photo to me. She was 'napping' in Dixon's house. haha!



No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!