Sunday, March 1, 2009

Visit from The Grandma's!

Mom and both of my Grandma's came to visit today. We were so excited to have them. They haven't been able to make the trip here to see the new house, yet, but they are both feeling good and were ready for a little road trip! :) We have been telling Abby all week that The Grandma's were coming..haha! She has been talking about her 3 Grandma's for days now.


We had a little Easter egg hunt. (I think I have mentioned it before, but Halloween and Easter are Abby's FAVORITE holidays. We will be hunting easter eggs for the next 6 months..ha!)




Abby wanted me to take a picture of her and Nanny, so Mom ran over to get her and this is what she wanted the picture of...Sorry, Mom! ha!


The Ladies! Grandma Lee, Grandma Jewell and Nanny!
I saw this picture and cracked up...NO!, Abby and I did not plan to both sit like this. I have never seen a child and mother so much alike. It's borderline freaky! haha!
With Grandma Jewell (my Dad's mom!)
Olivia with her great-Grandma's!

**Thanks, for coming to visit. We had a great time. Can't wait to see you all next weekend, too! :)

3 comments:

The Harris Family said...

So cute! I love the picture of you and Aby sitting the exact same way...haha! She is definitely your little Mini Me.

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Hahaha! I love the picture of you two sitting the same! So cute and so funny!

The Utz Family said...

That is awesome that your girls will get to know their "grandmas"! The pics are great!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!