Friday, March 27, 2009

Our new pet!

So, we have had a robin pecking on our dowstairs window for a week now. Abby LOVES this bird. Everytime we hear him, we go running down to see him. He's not stuck, he just likes to fly down in the egress window and tap. She even named him Bebo. I have been trying like crazy to get a picture of him, but he flies off when we get too close. Sure, it's annoying at times. One morning I thought it was Abby and I went into her room and she was sound asleep, and Mom did the same thing this morning, but other than that, he's a pleasant little addition to the home--haha! Mom and Abby even left him food yesterday. Fast forward to this morning, he was knocking on the window and Scott grubles, 'I'm gonna shoot that bird!' I respond, 'Whatever!' and roll back over and go to sleep. However, I wake up this morning and see that Scott had the pellet gun out, waiting for him. WHAT! So, here is my official warning dear husband of mine....IF YOU SHOOT THAT BIRD THAT OUR DAUGHTER LOVES, YOU BETTER RUN BECAUSE I WILL HAVE A PELLET IN YOUR ASS NEXT!

End note!

(And, yes...the DISCLAIMER I have to put on here, since some people that don't know us might not have a sense of humor, I will not TRULY shoot my husband in the ass with a pellet gun, it's just a warning...however, if he does shoot the bird, he will pay dearly for it in some manner, probably monetary, as I might just go out and buy her a nice new pet bird to keep in the house...hahahaha!)

4 comments:

Autumn said...

haha!! I'm sure he's shaking!!!

The Utz Family said...

That's so cute! I think Abby needs a real pet bird! :)

The Cantlons said...

You are too funny!!

The Harris Family said...

Yes, you should totally get Abby a pet bird if Scott shoots that poor robin. A really LOUD pet bird, maybe a parrot or something.

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!