Friday, October 17, 2008

Yee-Haw!

ahhhhh..hahahaha! Despite our best efforts at telling her how AWESOME it would be for her to be a Cowgirl for Halloween, she is adamant in NOT dressing as one. She said she doesn't even want to trick-or-treat this year-haha! I am sure she will change her mind on that one, though!:)

Don't know about you, but that is the CUTEST cowgirl I have EVER seen!


My Mom brought this stuff a few weeks and Abby has refused to put it on. Tonight, however, it was her idea, so we FINALLY got to see how she looked in it. Maybe with some MEGA bribery she will let me dress her up as a cowgirl after all! I sure hope so! She even has a lasso-haha!

1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

So stinking cute! What a fun Halloween costume, different from all of the princesses and ballerinas we'll see little girls dressed up as this year, I'm sure! I love it.

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!