Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged....

-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

1. I have an addiction to celebrity gossip magazines and reality TV. I can never resist reading People, Us Weekly, etc. or watching an episode of The Girls Next Door or some other bad reality show like that. Sad, I know!-ha!

2. I LOVE cheese dip. If it were fat free and calorie free, I would eat it every day.-ha! Everytime we go home I HAVE to get Tumbleweed. Even though it is not as good as it used to be, I have to have it.

3. My celebrity crushes are: Todd Park Mohr (lead singer of Big Head Todd), Jack Johnson and Dierks Bentley...apparently, I dig guys that can sing and play a guitar-haha!...(but I dig intelligence analysts that work for the dept. of defense most, right Sweetie?!-ha!)

4. One of my biggest fears is hair that has fallen out of a head. I hate to see stray hairs, and if I am wet and I get a hair on me, it's over. And, hair in food, etc....I can't even think about it without nearly vomiting! I am embarassed to admit how many times I have actually been sick because of hair. (for those of you reading that were with me at Mr. Gatti's that dreadful day, I apologize for brining this up-haha!)

5. The only bone I have ever broken is my nose.

6. I don't have time for many hobbies (and if you asked my husband he would say my only hobby is shopping-ha!), but I love working out and photography, and I would love to learn how to sew one day. I have a sewing machine, but it took me hours to thread it, so needless to say, I need some help in that area, but if I could figure it out, it would be a hobby of mine, too! :)

I have tagged: Amanda, Abby, Vanessa, Melissa and Jessi! :)

No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!