Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sharing!

We put Olivia in the Bumbo for the first time tonight! I had no idea what was about to break out from this simple act!

How adorable is she!?
Uh-oh, I recognize that hand that is coming.....Abby has realized what we were doing and.....

aahhhhahahahaha! She was NOT happy about it! Is this pathetic or what? Scott and I were laughing so hard!

Olivia decides to fight back....that didn't help the situation any!-haha!

Good grief...she sat in it for a sec. and then could care less. Ugh....I knew I would have to deal with this for years, but didn't think it would start this soon!-ha!


1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

Awww, poor Abby, having to share the bumbo, she looks so sad! I am NOT looking forward to these kinds of moments with Ella.

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!