Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun with Friends!

My good friend, Tonya, and her sons came to visit this weekend. We had such a great time. Her boys are so sweet and well-behaved. Abby and Carson were fast buddies.

Sweet little Keaton!




***Sunday was a gorgeous day, so we took advantage of it and headed over to the zoo.


How sweet are they holding hands!?


My little diva!
LOVE this picture!

Me and my girl...and a large gorilla statue!-haha!


Tonya and her boys!:)
The weather was so perfect, all the animals were out in full force.





1 comment:

Dawna said...

One of these days I will get out there to see you. It looked like you had a fun time with Tonya. And I love Olivia's hair!!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!