Saturday, November 15, 2008

A time to give....

A while back I posted a link to Matt Logelin's blog. I 'met' Matt through a friend of a friend. His beautiful wife, Liz, passed away 27 hrs. after giving birth to their daughter, Madeline. Through his tragedy he was blessed with lots of supportive family, friends and strangers. Gifts flooded his house and people from all over reached out to him. As a way of giving back and saying 'Thanks,' Matt has been raising money in Liz's honor to help other single parent widows, and he has also teamed with My Stuff Bags charity foundation. My Stuff Bags is a wonderful charity that supports children in foster care. I had no heard of the organization until Matt posted about it. He sent me the charity badge to display on here, but I can't get it to work...grrrrr...so, here is a link to his blog and a link to the charity page. Just wanted to get the word out about a great charity that could really use some help this Holiday season.

Tis the season for giving!

Matt's blog:
http://www.mattlogelin.com/

My Stuff Bags Website:
http://www.mystuffbags.org/

No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!