Friday, November 21, 2008

Abby's real-live baby doll!

The looks on their faces say it all...The single greatest moment of Abby's life and the most terrifying moment of Olivia's!-haha! (disclaimer: this was a closely supervised event...i did NOT find them this way-haha!, although I would not put it past Abby, which is why Olivia has to go EVERYWHERE with me-ha!)

My blue-eyed beauty!
And, typical Abby! :) I am quite certain that there is NO one in the world with more Holiday spirit than this girl here. I hope she doesn't lose momentum before the actual holiday!-haha!

No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!