Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Jolly Little Elf!

aaahhhh hahaha! We got this outfit for Abby, since she was a Dec. baby! Here is Olivia with Frosty....

and Abby with Frosty! :) (Abby was just a couple weeks old and Olivia is 2mo. I didn't realize how little Olivia is!) But, can you believe how idenitcal they are? It will be fun to see if Olivia keeps her dark hair. Abby lost all of hers (obviously), and then it grew back so blonde. And, of course, the eye color is different, but other than that, they could not look more alike! :)


And, Olivia LOVES looking at the tree. Scott took this pic tonight. It cracks me up!

6 comments:

The Utz Family said...

S0 CUTE!! They look just alike!

Anonymous said...

They look so much alike, I would never have even been able to tell them apart, You already have the best gifts that could ever be put under any Christmas tree! kiss them for me, I willl say a prayer that Abby feels better

The Cantlons said...

How adorable!! I can't wait to see how Jackson reacts to the Christmas tree. . . if we ever have time to put it up. . .
I'm bummed that neither you nor Sarah will be able to make it to his party. I hope we can get together sometime soon. I miss you . . .

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

they do look just alike. i LOVE olivia's face!!!!

The Harris Family said...

Oh. My. God. That first picture should be your Christmas card this year. And you should enter it in some kind of contest or something. SO cute!

Anonymous said...

i honestly can't tell them apart in the two pics with frosty.

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!