Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nanny-time!

Nanny was here to visit this weekend. We celebrated a be-lated birthday with her, and she kept the girls so Scott and I could go out Sat. night! I think the girls wore her out, but they had a BLAST!-ha! Abby works Nanny over, but I know you love it, Mom! :)


Helping Nanny open her gifts and eat her cookies!
Nanny and her best buddy!

My Aunt Karen sent Abby this dance mat and Barbie Princess dance along video. It is a HUGE hit. I think Mom and abby had to do it about 100 times. Olivia even joined the fun.-ha!
Nanny and her girls! :)
And, of course, Nanny had to play dress up with our littlest doll! :) Olivia is just thrilled about the bow, can't you tell!-haha! I always had a bow in Abby's hair, but Olivia's is just such a party, I can't help but just let it do it's thing. Maybe when it gets a bit longer we can get some use out of all the bows I have for her.

No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!