Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Testing......

from our new laptop. Man, I LOVE this thing. Our computer crashed Friday, so we decided to just get a new one. And, thankfully, they were able to save most of our stuff. But, this one has a whole new photo editing program and uploading pictures on here is taking some getting used to.

But, I did it! :) And, here are my little dolls! Olivia is growing and changing every day. She pulls up on everything and cruises around. She will pull up on boxes/toys and walk them across the room. She said ball, Abby and we are pretty sure she is saying mine! haha! You can tell she has a big sister. Her favorite is still Mama, though! :)


7 comments:

Chris and Melissa said...

They are so beautiful! Olivia really looks like Abby in this picture- I hadn't thought so so much before. Glad you're connected again. :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

glad you're back! i was getting worried!! :) i think they look alike in this pic too! precious!!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous girls! And, oh my word, Olivia is getting so BIG!

nanny said...

That is a great picture, sure would like one blown up for my house, I bet my mom would toooo I love you all miss you

The Utley Crew said...

Gosh Mom, you are so subtle at dropping hints...haha! How about I get one for you and both Grandma's! :)

Yes, they do look more and more alike. I bet I hear 100 times a day, 'they look JUST alike and they look JUST like you!' :)

The Cantlons said...

as always, your little ladies are beautiful. they really are starting to look alike!!

The Utz Family said...

That is the best picture! They are both adorable!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!