Tuesday, June 23, 2009

For my records....

I was just sharing this with some of my friends, so I figured I better add it here, so I don't forget..so for my own records, Olivia's Newest Adventures! :) (some of it, I briefly touched on yesterday!)

She can now stand by herself for short periods of time. She LOVES it and thinks it is the greatest thing ever. She will stand up, but has to clap for herself, and will fall and get mad, and does it over and over forever. ha! She is going to be walking before we know it. I can't believe it. Yesterday, she was half way up the bar stool. She is like a little spider monkey. She can climb ANYTHING! And, she also got a hot tamale in her mouth yesterday. Yes, a HOT TAMALE. I was about to pee in my pants and we just got home. I ran the girls in, layed my purse down in the living room and ran to the bathroom and there was a box of them in my purse. When I came out of the bathroom (maybe 30-45sec. later), I see red dripping from her mouth and thought it was blood. I paniced and ran over to her and there it was. I fished it from her mouth and she was SO mad. She loved it. I am pretty sure Abby would cry if she bit into a hot tamale, but Olivia loved it. And, Abby also gave her a piece of gum that she was chewing. Thankfully, I saw this happen and had it from her mouth before she even had a chance to know what was going on, but she was mad that I took that from her, too. ha! She says 'MOM!' plain as day. It is hysterical. She will yell MOM! just like a teenager. haha! She says 'night night' and will hug or wave bye. So sweet. And, yesterday, she also climbed into Dixon's crate (and clapped for herself, of course-ha!) Well, Abby thought this was the funnies thing ever, so she climbed in the crate, too and they played in there for like 20min. Yes, I got pictures and they are TOO funny, but I will not post them for fear of someone calling CPS..ha! And, she is a dancing fool. Which is good, because Abby and I are, too.:) But, she will dance anytime she hears music, so theme songs, etc. and now when the phone rings. haha! I love it. And, I have been trying to get it on video, but when we sing, 'clap clap clap your hands, clap your hands together!' she will immedately stop whatever she is doing and clap her hands real slow and gently. It is SO funny, so of course, we do it all the time. Abby loves doing it, too.


And, now some Abby's latest.

**The other night we were saying our prayers and I asked if there was anyone else that we needed to pray for and she said, 'yeah, Nanny's boyfriend!' hahaha! We have no idea if she was referring to Dad or not..ha! But, we all got a good laugh from it.


**This morning she was trying to tell me something about a dance recital for Olivia and she kept talking about a baby dance recital. Well, I had no idea what she was talking about (and most of what she says is made up and/or imaginary situations/people/etc.), so we just keep her going because the things she comes up with are SO funny. She got so fed up with me asking what she was talking about, she finally turned to me and said, 'I am talking about the damn baby dance recital! I can't get any of these babies to listen to me.' I just had to walk away and laugh.

**She has hit Olivia a few times lately. Not angry, mean hitting, but getting mad if Olivia tries to get what she is playing with, etc. Well, that doesn't fly in this house, and she goes straight to the naughty chair. So, we put her in the naughty chair last night and she is sitting in there and she yells, and Olivia yells back and so on and so forth (Abby has a very short fuse and Olivia is really good at pushing it, so the more Olivia would yell back, the angrier Abby would get). Scott and I were in the other room cracking up and then finally Abby yells, 'I am a MEAN girl!' She is too much sometimes. (we got it on video, too!:) Oh, the memories! haha!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

go olivia! yelling MOM! that is hilarious! post some video of that....i'd love to hear it!

we also have pictures of sam in a dog crate but i've never posted them for the same reasons! plus it's at my mom and dad's house...you know, the one with the daycare where my boys' stay! yeah! don't think that would be a good idea! ha ha! they are so funny though and they get in there themselves!

The Harrell Family said...

I just can't stop laughing about Abby's baby dance recital comment! HAHA These kids are too funny!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!