Thursday, June 25, 2009

And, a funny little Abby story...

We have been out and about all morning. Library time, post office, walk, etc. We got home around lunch time, Abby was tired and wanted to watch a show . Well, the show went off and I turned the TV off. Usually, she doesn't care, but every once in a while she will want to watch TV, and today was one of those days. Anyways, the TV goes off and she starts, 'I do NOT want to turn the TV off'.....'please, one more show' and so on. We don't even acknowledge when she starts this, because she's over it in about 30sec and moves on to something else. So, as she is finishing up her fit, she turns around and says, 'I am SO angry about this. I am not gonna do NOTHING the rest of the day. I am not even gonna eat!' hahaha! Oh, and I love her threats to not eat. Really, I was expecting that around 12 or 13, BUT 3!!?? *sigh*

No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!