and Olivia is officially getting her eviction notice.-haha! I went to the Dr. this morning and (don't read if details make you squirm-ha!)...my bag of water is bulging. The Dr. went ahead and did a sweep of my membranes (too bad you can't get an epidural for that...YIKES!), to hopefully set things in motion, but if she isn't here by Friday morning, we go in for an induction! I have been feeling yucky, having back pain and contractions since the appt., though, so I would not be surprised if she comes before Friday. I hope so!! And, of course, if I change my mind, I can always cancel the induction and hold out a few more days, but that isn't happening!-haha!
And, of course, Scott's first comment was....'go home now and put a towel down in the car in case your water breaks!' hahaha! I am going to sit in his recliner all day long and hope it breaks on there!
Anyways, send some prayers and good thoughts our way! We would greatly appreciate it. I am not really nervous, just hoping and praying that it all goes better than last time. I don't really care as long as the outcome is a healthy baby and mom, but I can't help but be a little scared. I think that is normal for all women that are about to give birth, though-haha!