Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Daddy and His Girls!

I know I tease him a lot and give him a hard time and Lord knows putting up with me is no walk in the park, but when it comes to husbands and fathers for children...I hit the jackpot! :) I think I have mentioned it on here before but the minute Scott and I started dating, I knew we would get married, and I also knew we would have kids and I knew they would be girls. Something about Scott screams, "Daddy to Girls!" :) And, man do our girls adore their Daddy! Every morning when I bring Liv into the living room the first thing she asks is, 'where's Daddy!?' and Abby, too...'is Daddy at work today or is he off?'




I love this one....look how Liv has her little arm around him! :)
*Sweet Story: We were outside a while back and the family down the street has a daughter that went away to college. It was her first visit home after being away, and she pulled into the driveway and the whole family ran out to meet her and give her hugs. Scott and I both teared up! They really do have to grow up and move on without us, don't they!? :(

2 comments:

Julia said...

I feel the same way about Byron being a Dad made for little girls.

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Awwww, adorable post! The story at the end...tear!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!