Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Celebration of Dads!

I want to say a Happy Be-lated Father's Day to all the Dads we know!

Obviously, I think Abby has the BEST Father EVER! But, not only was she blessed with a wonderful Daddy, she has also has some of the greatest Grandpas and Uncles out there. I wanted to put some of my favorite pics of her with all the 'men' in her life....(these better be the only men in her life for many many many years, hahaha!)


The first time Daddy held her! :-)
Some of my favorites of them over the years!




Papaw!


Goggy!





Uncle!

Me and my Daddy!
Great-Grandpa Dan!
Great-Papaw Utley!


No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!