Friday, August 23, 2013

Another cheer camp! :)

So, you know I don't hate that my girls love cheering and tumbling! Liv still had to wait one more year (look out next year, though) before she can attend Mater Dei's big cheer camp, but Abby was all about it this year.
 
Abby flying in one of the floor cheers!
 
 With some of her favorites. I taught Callie and Emma tumbling for years so Abby adores them. Such sweet girls. I can't believe they are in high school now!! :)
 And, with Emma. These 2 are kindred spirits! :) And, I have an endless supply of babysitters! ha!
 With her BFF after the pep rally at the end of the week! :)

No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!