Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Picture Overload...

I will apologize now for the insane amount of pictures in this post. I haven't posted pictures in a week or so, so I have a lot to share! :)


The other day, Abby came to me and said, 'get the camera, I'm ready for my close up!' haha! Here are a few pics from that little 'photo session!' ha!


I love this picture...look how badly Olivia wants that make-up Abby is holding! haha!




Olivia is loving all of her new toys, and it's ben fun getting all of them out, again. Takes me right back to the days when Abby was this little! Enjoying her exersaucer!




And, Abby continues to have her fun, too. The other day I was putting Olivia down for a nap, when I came out I found this...Abby had taken EVERY water bottle from one of the big packs from Sam's (32 of them, I believe), lined them up across the floor and was just starting to roll them, one by one, across the floor to see how far they would go! FUN!...ha!

We even broke out the Jumparoo this weekend (Abby's old favorite!). Olivia loves it, too.



We have had rough times around here since Sunday. I think Abby is fighting a little cold or something. She has been grupmy, emotional, tired, etc. for the last few days. The runny nose is here today, so I hope she is back to herself SOON! We keep referring to her as delicate! ha! Scott is scared to death of her. haha! She is acting like a hormonal 14yr. old. I told Scott to just get ready....this pictures sums it up!

One of Olivia's newest 'talents!' She can hold her own bottle now. We were laughing because I was getting her ready for bed, and she was fussing/tired. Scott made the bottle and brought it to me. He put in front of her and she grabbed it and then just looked at us like, 'just give me the thing, I will do it myself!' ha!

We put solids on hold for about a month because of the eczema, but now that we are pretty certain what triggers it, I decided we could give them another try. She pretty much hates rice cereal, so I tried peas last night. OH. MY. GOODNESS. The child acted like we never feed her. ha! She loved them and scarfed down half a jar, and would have eaten the whole jar if I would have let her. I tried mixing them with rice cereal, but that didn't trick her. ha!
This picture cracks me up. The look on Olivia's face, 'really??...tell me you aren't going to let her feed me!' haha! Abby has been waiting over 5mo. for this day, so she had to feed her a few bites.
That about sums up the past week...throw in some storytimes, trips to the library, dance classes, a few shopping trips, lunch with friends, bunco, LOTS of running, a visit from Goggy and Gi-gi and possibly a new job for me, and that is what we have been up to! :)

1 comment:

The Utz Family said...

I love the last pic! Hannah didn't much care for the rice creeal either. I would mix it with a lttle juice and she would eat it then.

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!