Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Abby at 5 months!

So, while I definitely think Olivia will have her own look, I also think that before we know it, Abby will have a little twin walking around here. Clearly, Olivia has hair, while Abby didn't-ha!, and Olivia has lighter eyes, but I found these pics of Abby at 5mo. old and I can't get over how similar they really do look! :)



I think I have posted this picture of her before, but this is one of my ALL-TIME favorite pictures of Abby as a baby! :) What a doll!...and this one looks SO much like Olivia does now!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!