Monday, February 2, 2009

Needing some pictures!

I finally decided what I wanted over the fireplace (until we find and get a mantle that we want), but it requires 6 good photos, so I thought I would try to get some today when both of the girls were in good moods. I don't know how many good ones I got for what I needed, but I got some sweet ones. :)



The mood quickly shifted when I put the girls together for some photos and this was the best I got.

'Hey, girls...try not too look SO happy!' hahaha! I also got one of Olivia taking a face dive into the couch, one of her spitting up (with the spit up actually flying from her mouth...spectacular), and one of Abby yelling at Olivia!

Maybe tomorrow......

1 comment:

The Harris Family said...

I love the top two pictures! Olivia looks so sweet and calm in all of the pictures you post, I love it!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!