Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!

**Abby, hard at work making Valentines for her class...she wasn't feeling all that great and didn't want me to take her picture but I snuck this one in.



**Come to find out, the reason Abby wasn't feeling well was because she had a double ear infection!! WHAT!? We have never dealt with ear infections (thank God), and I hope that was the last of them.
**But, by the weekend she was feeling a little better. Scott worked all day Valentine's Day and I worked that evening, so we gave the girls their Valentine's on Sat. (Scott and I didn't exchange Valentines because he came home Friday with the gift I bought for him, so I just returned the one I bought, and while returning his gift, I picked up some things I had been wanting: a book, etc. and that is what he was getting me!-hahahaha!)
**The girls with their goodies! :)



AQUA SAND (what in the he!! was I thinking!?) But, she has been talking about it forever and it is really neat and she LOVES it, so....Aqua Sand it is!
It's neat, you can build things underwater, but when you pick it up it's dry.


What sweet little Valentine's we have! :)

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that stuff is such a mess! we had some that came in a science experiment kit. it's so neat though!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!