Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yipee...and new lens!

I know you all will find this hard to believe, since my children are so calm and my house is not a bit chaotic, but we have managed to break BOTH of my nice lenses for my Nikon!! :( It was going to cost a fortune to have them repaired so we just ordered a new one. It arrived!!! YAY!!


Testing it out on the most beautiful models....

This cracks me up...this pose was 100% her idea. She LOVES her babies! SO darn sweet, I can't hardly stand it!

The nightly gathering of veggies from the garden! :)

This action shot of Abby was just too funny! What an animal!

The bathing beauty....

and, the beautiful beast!...This face says it all! haha!

No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!