Saturday, August 22, 2009

Growing too fast!

This has been a tough week for me. Abby will now be starting preschool and Olivia is almost 1!! I just can NOT believe how fast this past year has flown by!

Just some fun pics of the girls from this week!

Look at that doll face!
I actually think they look alike in this pic! The older Liv gets, the more I see her resembling Abby!

Awwwww, so much sisterly love! hahaha!

Abby likes to 'go get Olivia' when she wakes up from naps. So, I will let her go in for a few min. before I go in and this is what they do. FUN, FUN! ha!

Abby put all her bows in her hair! haha! I just love her sweet little face in this pic!

Just when I thought Abby was the most determined, hard-headed child alive, Olivia came along....

She can barely fit through here, but she will obsess over it forever.

Until she makes it!

Yikes, look at that devilish little grin!

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

those are so cute!!! they are really starting to look more and more alike!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

They do look alike in that pic! So cute!!!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!