Saturday, August 22, 2009

Growing too fast!

This has been a tough week for me. Abby will now be starting preschool and Olivia is almost 1!! I just can NOT believe how fast this past year has flown by!

Just some fun pics of the girls from this week!

Look at that doll face!
I actually think they look alike in this pic! The older Liv gets, the more I see her resembling Abby!

Awwwww, so much sisterly love! hahaha!

Abby likes to 'go get Olivia' when she wakes up from naps. So, I will let her go in for a few min. before I go in and this is what they do. FUN, FUN! ha!

Abby put all her bows in her hair! haha! I just love her sweet little face in this pic!

Just when I thought Abby was the most determined, hard-headed child alive, Olivia came along....

She can barely fit through here, but she will obsess over it forever.

Until she makes it!

Yikes, look at that devilish little grin!

2 comments:

The McAfee's said...

those are so cute!!! they are really starting to look more and more alike!

Terry and Leslie said...

They do look alike in that pic! So cute!!!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!