Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Mom Has to Brag, Right?! :)

Tucked inside a Thank You card from one of Abby's assistant teachers was the following note to us (thankfully, I grabbed it and unfolded it because I was about to toss it, thinking it was just a piece of scrap paper from arts and crafts):

It is a joy to have Abby in our class. She is very polite and listens well. Her sweet disposition has touched my heart. She is very bright, and takes her time to do a wonderful job with all of her work. She seems to really enjoy school and all of the friends she has made. Her work is super. It is such a joy to see her learning and progress so well with her work and projects. You can be very proud!

Well, our work here is done! ;) haha! Just kidding, but what a heart melter and a pat on the back to hear that our child is sweet, polite, listens, she's bright, she's a hard worker...what more could we ask for!? Nothing! :) Great job, Abby!! We could not be more proud!!

5 comments:

Chris and Melissa said...

Way to go, Abby! You should be bragging!

Terry, Leslie, Noah, Allie, Laynie & Gracie said...

Well sometimes I wonder if that's what I am best at...bragging about Noah! Haha! That's awesome! Way to go Abby!

The Cantlons said...

Way to go Abby! AND Way to go Annie and Scott!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Nice work, Abby!! :)

nanny said...

You should be proud all of you!! You all are wonderful parents, I am not saying that just because I love you and I taught you everything you know, KIDDING you are ten times better than I have ever been at everything you do Annie. Now you know how I felt everytime I went to get your report cards or teacher conferences. really!!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!