Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vacation!?!?!

A few weeks ago, Scott had a vacation. We tried to have a little vacation of sorts, but mostly it was us just rushing around from place to place, doing things and catching up on visiting. Not a vacation, per se, but still tons of fun! :)

Wednesday of that week, I had to drive to Bloomington, IL for cheer camp with the school squad that I just got hired to coach. SOOOOO fun!! Thursday night, it was back home and off to my parents. We went home for a long weekend for a wedding.

Me and Ang with our big girls! Angie and I have been friends since we were 6!! I just LOVE getting to see her and her family.

Ab and Ashton....I mean seriously, how darling!? And, they are such little mini-me's of me and Angie! ha! They had so much fun!

Fun horse in downtown Louisville!

Abby dressed up in more of my old costumes...this is from pilgrim day when I was in 1st or 2nd grade! haha!

Sunday night we headed back home and Mom and Dad tagged along. They stayed here with the girls and Scott and I headed to the lake for a couple of days! It was nice to just relax, shop, let someone else cook and clean, etc.

We headed home, got some things done around the house for a day or 2, and then we were off to Paducah for the FOURTH road trip of our vacation! :)

No comments:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!