Wednesday, May 26, 2010

These girls of mine! :)

So, I typed the stuff below first and then the pics ended up here somehow and some even twice, so hang in there with this post...it's bass akwards!

Anyways, here is Miss Olivia getting in on the cheerleading fun!! If Abby can do, by golly she's going to do it, too! haha!


Silly girls, Take 1!
And here is where I thought my post was starting..haha!....
These kiddos are the most fun little things ever! I swear, I spend 80% of my days cracking up at them. Never a dull moment with these 2. It's so fun to watch their relationship grow, and so fun to watch them grow into these darling, independent little girls. They are as sweet as sugar one minute and spitting fire the next. (Scott likes to say they are like their mother...please, I'm sweet all the time!-hahaha!) They are SO totally different, yet have many similar traits. I'm often overwhelmed with emotion when I think of how truly blessed we are to have them. I try to always remember that as long as they are healthy, happy and thriving, then nothing else really matters. Who cares if the floors need mopped or I have 3 loads of laundry to fold or if one of them just dumped an entire bag of goldfish on the floor and then danced on them...how can you do anything but love on these little faces!
Take 2!

Darn it...this one is so small, but I LOVE it. We all three had hair appts the other day, and the girls both got their hair trimmed and then Allie put glitter in their hair! They were both SO excited. And, I can't even tell you how much fun it is to take the girls and have a day at the salon. :) (does it make me crazy to admit that I would love nothing more than 2 or 3 more little girls in this house-hahaha) It was 8th grade graduation night and all of these pre-teens were in there getting their hair done, and I just couldn't think of anything except, 'goodness, that will be us in here before we know it...getting their hair done for graduations, dances, etc!' Waaaahhhh! Yes, the mere thought brings me to tears!






Abby decided she didn't want to take dance anymore, so we dropped that a couple of months ago. She was bored and liked the little bit of tumbling they did at the end of class better, so I decided that it was time to just let her join one of the classes I teach! I didn't know how it would go (as she has been in gymnastics, but I always put her with other coaches), but we talked about it and she wanted to do it, so she started in one of my tumbling classes and LOVES it...and she's a little natural. And, now she wants to cheer, too! Oy!! Not totally sold on that one, yet, but we are having a squad of Tiny's this year (4 and 5 yr olds), so I am sure we will end up giving that a shot, too. School wrapped for the summer last week and now we have swimming and soccer coming up, so we will just have to see! I love that she wants to do everything. It's all about fun at this age. I don't care what she does, as long as she's having a good time and learning something. But, isn't she too cute in this little practice outfit? My big girls wear these and when I saw one small enough for her, I had to have it. She put it on and with her little shorts and pony tail she looked JUST like one of my older girls, Audrey. It was like a mini-me moment! I could NOT stop laughing!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!