Friday, December 18, 2009

Random Pictures!

Just a random little collection of recent pictures!

Abby and I made our first homemade tu-tu! It turned out soooo cute...and, of course, we had to make a crown and decor for her ballet slippers! :) Beautiful! Swan Lake look no further, we have your principal ballerina right here!

Liv's hair is getting so long (and curly...I LOVE it!:) When it's wet it's almost to the middle of her back!
And, our Christmas card photo attempt! This was the best shot I got! hahaha! Oh well! (by the way, this is NOT the photo on the cards...haha!

1 comment:

kathleen said...

Im not braggin or anything but I think Abby gets her serious looks from me. the christmas picture is adorable but Abby has the same expression I have in the picture of me in the blue dress crazy huh. Olivia is a doll and yes I think some of us are more grinchier than others in this family but shes cute so she gets away with it.

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!