Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Well....

I'm starting the post with that sweet face...but don't be deceived! :) I posted a little about this on Facebook, but Scott has been gone for 24hrs. and in that time...

*Liv has written on our mattress pad with a permanent marker
*Taken my make-up bag and hid it in her doll house
*I found my debit card in the microwave in her play kitchen
*She's locked herself in her room twice
*She's locked both of us out of her room three times
*She stole the garage door opener, and I only found it because I heard the door opening and closing and found her with it
*I spent 20min. searching her room at midnight for my planner and she finally handed it over this morning

*And, this morning we get back from taking Abby to school and I look in the backyard and see a bunch of dog toys, etc. that are NOT ours and then Dixon comes running to the door SOAKED! The wind blew the latch on the gate open and Dixon was out running wild, getting in the lake and stealing toys from other people! We JUST had him groomed Monday. *sigh*

*It's going to be a looooooooong 120 days! haha!

*In other news, Scott left yesterday but I am not sure it has really sunk in for any of us yet. The Holidays will keep us distracted and busy, but when that's over and all we have is months worth of long, winter days, I am sure it will be a huge buzz kill! :( I have no idea where Scott currently is. (Not a fun feeling) It could take 2-3 days for him to get to his destination. He checked in before he left DC and he landed in Germany sometime in the middle of the night. Hoping to hear from him, in some way, today. Please say a prayer that he makes it safely to his destination soon!

2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

I saw this on fb. I just didn't know what to say. :)
Sounds like you need to just tie her up for the next 120 mornings when she wakes up! What a crazy day you had! :D

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Ugh! Hang in there!! And buy a case of wine!! I think you are going to need it! :)

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!