Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Partyin', Partyin'...YEAH!

Yes, that is a reference to the viral hit, Friday! haha!

After our layover @ Big Splash we headed to Mom and Dad's for a weekend of celebrating. First up was Scott's birthday (like I said, this was back in mid-March...I'm FINALLY catching up-Yay, me! :) Mom and Dad got him an Orange Dreamcicle cake for The Sweet Shoppe! YUMMMMM!! Happy Birthday, Scott!




That Saturday me, Mom and the girls headed up to the other side of Cincinnati for an Anniversary party for Susie and Hershel. They were our neighbors when I was born and Susie was my babysitter for many years. She is like another Grandmother to me. They were celebrating 50 years. Amazing! Me and my Susie! :)

The love birds! :)


We were only able to stay a couple of hours before heading back for....Brittney's Sweet 16!!! WHAT!!?? How on Earth are Billy and Brittney 16!! I can't surely be that old and they are still babies, right!?


Mom, the girls, Britt and her BFF, Miranda.


Lots of dancing and more partying! The girls had a BLAST!


Smile on 3...1, 2, 3!! Lovely, Liv....thanks! haha!


And, then they sent her on a scavenger hunt. At the end....her new ride!! I am so incredibly proud of Brittney and Billy. They are both gorgeous, smart, involved, ambitious teenagers. I missed Billy's party but he also has a new ride now! Britt is a Varsity cheerleader and state champion @ PRP. Billy is a baseball super star, playing for both North Cobb high school and an allstar team. (Just had to brag on them for a minute! :) I will try to scan and post Billy's newest baseball picture soon. I just got it yesterday!


Britt and her new SUV!! Little brat! ;)


And, Uncle and his girls! :) I LOVE our trips home.


1 comment:

The Cantlons said...

OMG!!! Brittany is so beautiful and I don't know how in the world she could be 16 years old!!!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!