Friday, October 30, 2009

Star Student!

Next week Abby is the Star Student of her class and we had to ask them a bunch of questions, so they can do a bulletin board all about her. I just wanted to document her answers! :)

Favorite Sport: Football
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite TV Show: Max and Ruby
Favorite Book: I Spy books
She loves to: Play
Favorite Food: Pizza
What she wants to be when she grows up: Doctor

**I'm not sure how accurate these are, but that's what she said when I asked her that day! haha!

1 comment:

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!