Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm working on it!

If you have emailed, posted on here or on Facebook, I have you accounted for! :) I just need to find the time to do it and get emails out to everyone. Hoping to do it this afternoon when/if Liv naps!!

For those of you that don't have a google account *cough* Mom, my aunts, etc!-ha!, you will have to set up a google account but you can use your normal email account and it only takes a minute! (I can hear my Mom grumbling and having technical difficulties with this all the way from here!-ha!)

4 comments:

Gigi said...

What is a google account?

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

hey andrea. go ahead and send them an invitation to the email account that they want to use. when they click on the link, it will prompt them to set up an account. it's super easy from there! hope that helps! :)

Kiersten Hoehn said...

Can you send me another confirmation email at kiersten.sis@gmail.com? Thanks!

Gigi said...

I figured it out!!

About Me

Welcome to our life! :) Our life seems to be a constant 3 ring circus these days, but we have a lot of fun, laugh a lot and enjoy every minute of it (okay...almost every minute-haha!) Scott and I have been married for almost 9 years, and we are the parents of 2 amazing daughters, and another little one on the way. This blog is a way to keep in touch with family and friends. It also serves as a 'year book' of sorts for our family. Enjoy!!